Saturday, August 28, 2010

Date : 27 / 08 / 10
Hello readers ! :) erm , about today i went to Junction 8 with my mother and sister and eaten our dinner there .. guess what , our dinner we eaten AJISEN RAMEN ! hahas one of my favourite food =D after eating mommy suggest to catch a movie so we headed to cinema and bought the ticket name : AFTER SHOCK ( 唐山大地震 ) this movies is about earthquake in china , i've to say this movie is so TRAGEDY AND SAD !! it make me cried like mad !! i think not only me ? but almost the whole people in cinema cried like mad ~ LOLS one funny thing happen .. there was one 50++ stranger uncle sitting beside me , he was crying with noise even worst than me ! LOLS ! guess i no need to say much about this movie anymore .. you guys have to check it out your self =) it's a good movie to me .. i rate this movie 4/5 okays , nothing much to say about today .. i'm gonna sleep early to rotate back my sleeping time so , good nights everyone :D


My Dear , you must be tired working today .. remember to have a good rest and sleep well =)
I Love You .

No comments:

Post a Comment